Consolidation of mortgage loans
Consolidating mortgage loans from Counted Cash Bank is a way to get a better mortgage loan rate. Without unnecessary charges, lengthy waiting and insurance against death due to an accident in a traffic accident completely free of charge.
Switching to Counted Cash Bank is a low interest rate and the ability to set monthly payments to your liking. You can consolidate not only the mortgage, but also other loans, even the wife or husband.
Replace several smaller installments with a single mortgage loan consolidation. You can unify monetary liabilities of CZK 300,000 to 90% of the value of the property. Fulfill the basic conditions and go for the better.
Advantages of a mortgage:
- When arranging a mortgage repayment insurance, you have the opportunity to get a discount on the interest rate.
- By combining loans, you can halve your repayments.
- You will not pay anything to estimate the property.
- Extraordinary installments can be used, up to 25% of the total loan principal.
- Consolidation of mortgage loans includes professional advice and individual service.
- Everything will be done for you by Counted Cash Bank.
- It is possible to unify the mortgage with a number of different loans.
Disadvantages of mortgage:
- To get a lower interest rate, you need to send at least CZK 15,000 to your current account from Counted Cash, and at the same time the share of all external liabilities should be at least 50% of all consolidated liabilities.
- Consolidation at the branch or by phone is charged CZK 1,795.
- For sums over CZK 300,000, the spouse’s consent is required, and for sums over CZK 500,000, the co-applicant is already required.
- Natural persons aged 18 and over
- Czech citizenship
- Property to be guaranteed
- Regular income
Mortgage insurance options:
- Invalidity III. degree or ZTP / P.
- Involuntary loss of employment.